Button Width Not Working

Mar 23, 2009 at 11:50 PM
Has anyone been able to get the width of the button to change? If I change the the width nothing happens it stays the same size. I have made changes to the code so I need to know if the original was able to do it as I got rid of the scaling as it was messing up my image buttons. But even if I take out the scaling it should not effect what I say the size is. Anyways any help would be good.

Walter
Mar 26, 2009 at 12:56 PM
Resizing a button works fine for me I'm afraid! I am curious as to in what way the scaling was messing up your image buttons though.
Apr 7, 2009 at 5:36 PM
The scaling was causing my images to be stretched, and the images were looking bad. So I rem'd out the scaling lines of code and it stopped doing that. This is an important part of this app, being able to adjust based on screen size is huge. I have made other changes to my code that allowed me to adjust how the images are placed in the buttons. The main thing I was doing was making a frontend that mimics the look of an iPhone as far as the image buttons go for the first page of the application. Hope that explains it for you.

Walter