Bug in NavigationPanel animation

Oct 21, 2009 at 3:32 PM

Hi Tom,

I know you are currently busy with Silvermoon but please don't let this one die over this. Fluid is a great alternative for all apps that need to run also on Phones/Devices without OpenGL ES hardware support.

I have a nasty little bugger in the Navigationpanel. When the Panel is not the very first component on the Top there is a problem with the navigation animation. I have a list on each page of the NavPanel (within a Panel or directly makes no difference) which is displayed fine, only during the navigation animation the absolute Top position seems to be calculated wrong for the pagecontrol. Or better said I traced it down that far that I believe it calculates the absolute top position of the pagecontrol correctly but then places it on <Top of Navcontrol + Absolute position of PageControl>. This leads to a downshifted content of the NavPanel during the animation. Afterwards it is fine again but you need to scroll the list fist to have it painted right again as it is a bit scrumbled.

I hope I explained it understandable.

I tried to fix it myself but it is somehwere deep within the component and I don't always know the dependancies to other things as this is very complex. So I don't want to open the Padorra's Box.

Do you know a possibility how I could achieve having another panel top aligned before the navpanel? I'd really like to have a fullscreen app with a small Top statusbar for Battery and time and so on.

Many thanks and best regards,
schaze

Oct 24, 2009 at 10:54 PM

Looks like very same issue posted here: http://fluid.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=3393

Nov 24, 2009 at 1:23 PM

I've been dealing with exactly the same issue! Can you please post the changes you've made? I have to finish an app that uses a list, and it needs to scroll fine...

Thanks in advance!